Leadshine three stepper motor with high speed for cutting & engraving.
Control the exhaust fan,air assist, and alarm lamp automaticly, energy saving.
RDWorksV8 laser software.
3D EngraveEngrave high quality 3D photos directly
Visible Red Dot Pointer
Make the laser beam “visible”.
High quality optics
High quality optics.
Connection waysHigh-speed Ethernet line or the USB cable line
USB disk interfaceThunder laser system supports the USB disk loading
Free Home position
Freely change the starting position.
Blowing air to prevent the material being burned.
Ensure the work pieces and laser cutter machine inside be clean.
Low-noise cooling fan
Operate the laser in a quiet and comfortable surroundings.
Auto Feeding System
More flexible for your working.
Rdworks Control Panel
Set speed, power, and more directly from the control panel.
High Quality Laser Tube
Every laser tube must pass the strict quality control test.
Vanklaser easily re-adjusting 3D mirror mounts.
High quality rails
Keep the engraving/cutting precise and very durable.
Turn off the machine immediately when there is an accident.
|Laser System||VankCut 1810|
|Laser Tube Power||100W/120W/150W/300W|
|Laser Tube||Sealed Glass Co2 Laser Tube, 10.6μm|
|Cooling Type||Water Cooling|
|Laser Output Control||0-100% set by software|
|Min.Engraving SizeChinese||2*2mm, English Letter:1*1mm|
|Highest Scanning Precision||4000DPI|
|Control Software||Touch Panel Control|
|Graphic Format Supported||DST/ PLT/ BMP/ DXF/ DWG/ AI/ HPGL|
|Compatible Software||CORELDRAW/ PHOTOSHOP/ AUTOCAD/ TAJIMA|
|Drive System||High-precision 3-phase stepper motor|
|Auxiliary Equipment||Exhaust fan and air exhaust pipe|
|Power Supply||AC220V/220V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Working Environment||Temperature:0-45°C, Humidity 5-95%(No condensate water)|
Laser engraving cutting offers a huge number of advantages to its users:
• Laser engraving cutting allows for great control over beam intensity, length and heat output.
• Laser engraving cutting uses an extremely low level of power consumption, typically around 10Kw as compared to 50Kw used by other processes.
• Laser engraving cutting can work with a huge range of materials.
• Laser engraving cutting is a non-contact process, meaning that the laser beam itself never actually touches the material it works with.
• This reduces heat damage to the surrounding area, which increases productivity by decreasing downtime and repair costs.
• Laser engraving cutting machines have very low maintenance costs and inexpensive parts for replacement.
• Laser engraving cutting delivers precise cuts with smooth finishes.
• Laser engraving cutting can switch quickly between multiple applications and se.tups, reducing time wastage and the need for multiple machines.
• With the above advantages, it is easy to see why laser cutting is becoming so widely use.
• The equipment meets the parts processing requirements of most industries. Such as digital printed apparel,
sublimated sports garment, cycling clothes, racing suits, swimming suit, printed toys, carpet, home furnishing,
banners, flags and so on.