HYBIRD METAL AND NON METAL CO2 LASER CUTTING MACHINE
VankCut-1390 Metal Cut
|Working Area|| |
1300mm*900mm, 1600mm*1000mm, 1300mm*2500mm
|Laser Type||Sealed Glass CO2 Laser Tube,10-6μm|
|Cooling Type||Water Cooling|
|Laser Output Control||0-100% set by software|
|Min. Engraving Size||Chinese:2*2mm, English Letter:1*1mm|
|Highest Scanning Precision||4000DPI|
|Controlling Software||DSP Control System|
|Graphic Format Supported||DST/PLT/BMP/DWG/DXF/AI/HPGL…|
|Compatible Software||CORELDRAW, PHOTOSHOP, AUTOCAD, TAJIMA,etc.|
|Drive System||High-precision 3-phase Stepper Motor|
|Auxiliary Equipments||Exhaust Fan and Air Exhaust Pipe|
|Power Supply||AC110V/220V+10%, 50HZ/60HZ|
|Working Environment||Temperature:0-45C, Humidity 5-95%(No Condensate Water)|
1 High precision. Use taiwan square rail,famous 3-phase step motors.
2 Strong body.Machine frameworks are made by squre tubes.
3 360° full view lucid acrylic cover.
4 Turn off the power to continue engraving.Cap protection.
5 Professional control system fast,friendly,easy to use.
6 3 in 1 closed beam,simple and generous.
7 Long-life laser tube.10000 hours life time!
8 Professional control system offers fast cutting function with shortest process path,save time.
9 2 years warranty.
• Industries: Mould industry (construction mould, aviation and navigation mould, wooden mould), advertising, decoration, arts and crafts, electronics,electric appliances, etC.
• Materials: Materials such as acryl, wood plankslight planks,candlenut wood), bamboo ware, double color board, paper, leather, shell, coconut shell, 0X horn, resin animal grease, ABS board, lamp shade, etc.
CO2 Glass Laser Tube
CO2 Laser power Supply
Stepper Motor Driver
Follow-up Control System
Knife Table/Honey Comb Table
What are the advantages of Vankcut-Series?
Laser engraving cutting offers a huge number of advantages to its users:
• Laser engraving cutting allows for great control over beam intensity, length and heat output.
• Laser engraving cutting uses an extremely low level of power consumption, typically around 10Kw as compared to 50Kw used by other processes.
• Laser engraving cutting can work with a huge range of materials.
• Laser engraving cutting is a non-contact process, meaning that the laser beam itself never actually touches the material it works with.
• This reduces heat damage to the surrounding area, which increases productivity by decreasing downtime and repair costs.
• Laser engraving cutting machines have very low maintenance costs and inexpensive parts for replacement.
• Laser engraving cutting delivers precise cuts with smooth finishes.
• Laser engraving cutting can switch quickly between multiple applications and setups, reducing time wastage and the need for multiple machines.
• With the above advantages, it is easy to see why laser cutting is becoming so widely use.