Views:15 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-25 Origin:Site
1. When using the automatic focal length, be careful that the automatic measuring stick must be tightened, otherwise the working surface will be topped to the laser.
2. When the laser engraving machine is working, it is forbidden to open the cover.
3. Open the smoke exhaust and blow the smoke equipment during processing.
4, processing wood, paper, you must pay attention to the processing speed to avoid fire.
5. The initial user performs red light positioning when performing irregular processing.
6. When processing thin wood boards and variability materials, it is necessary to adjust the variable width water product by 1mm.
7. When cutting, use the workpiece rack 2 cm or more from the workbench.
8. Cleaning of the reflective lens and the focal length lens: pinching the reflective lens with two fingers. The other hand holds the camera lens cleaning paper to clean the lens.
9. When the vector file is usually engraved, the resolution should be higher. When engraving the file, the resolution should be lower.